Il Il Castagneto is a holiday home located in Piedmont, in the Waldensian Valleys at the foot of the Cozie Alps at 700m above sea level. The structure, affiliated with the Waldensian Church, welcomes groups and individuals (young people, families, elderly, ..), from April to November in an eco-sustainable environment suitable for those looking for a corner of peace, in short, a “slow” tourism where the guest participates every now and then at certain times of the day (setting the table, drying the dishes…). Ideal structure for groups with a stay program linked to the well-being of the person: holidays, relaxation, courses, seminars, meditation groups, musical groups, religious retreats, people with historical interest (Waldensian Valleys, Museums …), trips to the mountains, for young people, families, the elderly….
- Cuisine with local products, organic food, even of own production (chestnuts, aromatic herbs …).
- Typical products of Val Pellice such as Saras and Mustardela. Possibility to offer vegetarian, vegan cuisine, and respect various intolerances, allergies.
- Large park with swimming pool, volleyball, bowls, table tennis, giant chess, children’s area, tables for outside meals …
- Four large multipurpose rooms with pianos, fireplaces, library, one of these used as a place of worship.
Tel. +39 0121 930600
- 60 beds divided into rooms with two or more beds. Accommodations for the disabled.
- Internet connection
- Accessibility by car
- accessibile in auto
- Private parking
- Pets hosting
- Pets allowed with reservation, to be agreed upon from time to time.