The family-run company is located in Villar Pellice in the hamlet of Inverso Fienminuto 27.
In the summer period (July – September) the activity moves to Alpe Giulian (Bobbio Pellice) at 2100 meters above sea level. With the mountains, the animals benefit from the high altitude pastures; cattle, sheep and goats produce milk which is transformed in the small company dairy.
The typical products of the Monnet company are:
- Cow’s milk toma (available all year)
- Sheep’s milk toma (from January to June)
- Mixed milk toma (January to June)
- Goat tomette (from June to November)
- Tomette with aromatic herbs (wildflower, rosemary, pepper, chilli, juniper, chives. All year round)
- Fresh Saras (all year)
- Saras del fèn (all year)
he products can be purchased on the farm or at the end of a nice mountain trip to the Giulian pasture.
Contacts and details
Tel: +39 368 7085672